John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
I Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory
II Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
Revelation of John 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Bro. Winter http://biblefolk.com/forum/4
See and share http://www.facebookcensorship.com It is far worse than you ever imagined.
#christian #philosophy #apostolic #religion #pentecostal #jesus #christ #bible #biblestudy #catholic #Matt28-19 #monotheism, #polytheism
True Christianity by Bro. Steve Winter Over 800 pages of rightly divided Bible study is FREE on Kindle starting Dec 11, 2013 through Dec 15, 2013 Even if you don't own a Kindle there is a FREE Download of Kindle for computers.
See for yourself what the false-christians and ministers of Satan are so upset about!
#Christian #Christianity #Bible #Biblestudy #Apostolic #Pentecostal #Jesus #JesusOnly #trinity #Baptist #Methodist #Orthodox #Catholic #Christ-Jesus #ChristJesus #Jesus-Christ #salvation #Bible-study #Oneness #doctrine #KJV #Presbyterian #religion
I have a few catholic questions.
1. Which one of the statues has more power, and are they specialized? IE Would you bother the Mary statue for a minor car repair problem, or would a lesser idol work?
2. Do they kiss on the other bigger idols, like they do the little cross idol? And does the "call no man father" guy wipe the bigger idols between kisses like the cross idol?
3. Can the priests turn other food items into god, or does it just work on cookies?
4. When the priests turn cookies into god, does it act as a preservative? (possible uses in the food industry, much money could be made for the poor)....
5. If a shrine has more than one Mary idol, will they function simultaneously?
6. If the Mary idol is more powerful, and they will function simultaneously, why not just use bunches of Mary idols?
7. Do bigger idols have more power than the little bitty ones?
8. Do ceramic idols have more "oomph" and "whammy" than plastic ones?
9. Do the Mary idols have more "zing", "oomph" and "whammy" than the other idols?
10. Since your priests can turn wine into blood, can that blood be used for transfusions? Think of the lives that could be saved! Or for cloning?
Thanks for sharing with us regarding the intimate details of your devout faith and worship of little thingies and grand ceramic creations.
Bro Steve Winter
For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com
For Christian music http://www.winterband.com