Are you Jesus ONLY? | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Mar 30 '13

Are we really Jesus Only?  Those who are not "Jesus Only" aren't really Jesus anything.

Sadly there are some so called "Oneness" who want to play "Pentecostal" but when accused of being "Jesus Only" by the trinity filth they start to wriggle and say "Oh we are Jesus everything" or this or that to defend themselves from being "Jesus Only".  They have slipped and backslidden towards Rome while shouting and praising Jesus a few times a week.

True monotheists have no problem with the concept that Jehovah God, Jehovah Saviour Himself, in the flesh, died on a cross for a sinful humanity that He Himself had created from so much dirt on the ground.

The very word Jesus means "Jehovah Saviour".  Jesus IS the creator.

Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

You see, Jesus Christ created the World.  Those who REALLY believe that Jesus is God have no problem with that at all.  Do you see Jesus Christ as the creator.  Are you really "Jesus Only"?

Who was it really on the cross?  It was Jehovah God, not any other.

1Cor 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

The princes of this world didn't recognize Him then and they don't recognize him now.

1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Yes it was God Himself on the cross.  Oh I have heard the confused rantings of the carnal and ignorant about how did the universe keep going if God had died and stuff like that.

The answer is quite simple Brothers and Sisters, God is the inventor of life and death.  Life and death are mere tools in His hands.  Did not Jesus Christ, Jehovah Saviour, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father say that He would raise Himself from the dead?

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

The Lord of Glory raised Himself from the dead.

So the next time some polytheistic, Christ rejecting, Rome loving, trinity filth calls you "Jesus Only"  don't be defensive.  Say something like well if you don't worship Jesus Only then who do you devils worship?

Life and death are to Jehovah Saviour of less effort than we expend changing shoes.

Do you recognize that Jesus Christ is God the Father?

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

See how those who don't know Jesus as God the Father don't really know Jesus at all?

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So are you really "Jesus Only"?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by

Carnal folks get really upset about Jesus Christ being the Great "I AM".

So are you really "Jesus Only"?

Only one throne in heaven and Jesus Only coming in the clouds...

Bro Steve Winter

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

1 0 +1
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Mar 31 '13
Amen! I am absolutely Jesus only. Son= Word and Father = Spirit. God is word and Spirit. Absolutely One and Only One, JESUS = Jehovah Saviour.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Quote from Abrahamkutty George Those who are not Jesus Only, rest all are Satan only.

I like the way you phrased that!

Regards,

Bro. Winter

0 0 0