Share the science videos you recommend | Forum

Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Mar 17 '13

0 0 0
Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Mar 30 '13
I like Dr. Humphries presentation. Part 2 is also available online. He is a physicist and was a scientist first and a Bible believer later after seeing some of this evidence. I'm looking for other creditable science videos with information to learn the physical evidence for a young earth. Educate myself first and then hopefully share with others who have been persuaded against the faith by "science falsely so called".  I first learned of this 25 years ago by Ricki Pavlu's book and now with some time to do some hunting online and glad to see so much more has been learned.  
1 0 +1
Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Apr 11 '13

This is 1 hr 25 minutes but has the best pictures I've seen so far of Mt St Helens' volcano and the aftermath. What has occurred in just 30 years after the volcano is compelling evidence of how other geologic phenomenon on earth were formed after Noah's flood - quickly - not from billions of years. Also good commentary on why we need to learn these facts and share them.

The Forum post is edited by Nancy Winter Apr 30 '16
1 0 +1
Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Sep 9 '14

This one is amazing. Has great animations illustrating how our cells translate information. There is no way these intricate machines within our cells could be anything but designed by God.

1 0 +1
Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Jun 24 '15
Great documentary of research in the sea of Aqaba finding coral encrusted possibly Egyptian chariot wheels - 1 hr 20 min -- worth the time to watch- tracing the path of the Exodus.

1 0 +1
Nancy Winter
Nancy Winter Apr 30 '16
Steve Austin Mt. St. Helens videos and young earth evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrhqjN5BHo

0 0 0