The Roman Catholic Church is the Great Whore in Revelation | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD May 16 '13

It is important to be aware that the RCC is the "Great Whore" in the Book of Revelation.

The "harlot daughters" are the denominations that worship the same false gods as the "Great Whore" (the Catholic trinity).

Most of the false christian churches are daughters of the RCC. That is another reason that no one can be saved in a trinity church.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The RCC "sitteth on many waters", she is international.

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Catholic "indulgences" and false religion have made many "drunk" with her false religion.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The "beast" is the economic community that the "Whore" (the RCC) rides on.  The nations support the Vatican.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication.

The pomp and jewelry and scarlet robes of the RCC.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The RCC is the mother of all of the trinity denominations.

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

No organization has murdered (as "heretics") so many real Apostolic Christians as the Roman Catholic Church!  History knows no other possible organization than the RCC to fit verse Rev 17:6.

Why would God give such a strong warning against the RCC if He condoned it?

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Bro Steve Winter

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0