Add not! | Forum

Duncan  Nderi
Duncan Nderi Nov 26 '13
Deut 4:1
Now therefore hearken , O Israel , unto the statutes and unto the judgments , which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live , and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you ....Gen 1:26....And God said , Let us make man in our image , after our likeness : and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea , and over the fowl of the air , and over the cattle , and over all the earth , and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

There is no figure given here, how many was HE talking to, so putting our figure is adding,, it's even make sense when we read in the book of 2 chronicles chapter 18 verse 18.......Again he said,Therefore hear the word of The Lord;I saw The Lord sitting upon His throne and ALL the host of heaven standing on His right hand and on His lift hand,this correspond with verse 27 which says .....And GOd created a man in HIs own image.........it's IN not with,.......so do the teacher in a class room telling the children ...children lets draw a police man, who draws.? Something to think about!!!!
0 0 0