The believe only lie is a doctrine of devils. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

The believe only lie is a doctrine of devils.

Many of the enemies of God, some with sincere ignorance are taking a couple of Bible verses out of letters that were written to SAINTS that had ALREADY OBEYED Acts 2:38. These enemies of God are teaching that if a person simply says that they believe in Jesus, that they are saved simply by "claiming to believe".

If belief ALONE would save then we would have a saved devil.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

The devils in Legion "made public profession" that Jesus was LORD. Jesus even answered their prayer. and allowed them to go into a herd

of pigs.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Mark 5:8 For he said unto him, {Come out of the man, [thou] unclean spirit.}

Mark 5:9 And he asked him, {What [is] thy name?} And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many.  

Mark 5:10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.  

Mark 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

Don't let God's enemies deceive you with their "belief only" doctrine. It is such shallow foolishness....

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,

and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.

I Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Bro. sTeve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0