Beware of the fake grace and vain belief of the false church. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jul 17 '16

Beware of the fake grace and vain belief of the false church.

1Cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Luke 17:26 {And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.}

Luke 17:27 {They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.}

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found GRACE in the eyes of the LORD.

Now, the enemies of God would have us to believe that the GRACE of God means "Man doing nothing but believing (or CLAIMING to believe)....Noah believed God; that is why he built the ark...Noah was SAVED BY GRACE, it was through GRACE that Noah was advised to OBEY GOD and build an ark...Was Noah saved by his own works?? NO! Noah was saved by the GRACE of God.

It is purely the GRACE of God that offers Repentance, Baptism in Jesus name, and the infilling of the Holy Ghost WITH the evidence of speaking in other tongues...The new testament plan of salvation.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:..

You are saved if you have the FAITH to obey and avail yourself of the free gift of salvation. It is GRACE that gives man the ability to repent of sin. It is GRACE that gives man the privledge to have all his past sins washed away in baptism in Jesus name. It is GRACE that a man can be filled with the Spirit of Jesus (the Baptism of the Holy Ghost)....It is the sermon preached at Pentecost, Acts 2:38, the new testament plan of salvation, for Jew and gentile alike.

The enemies of God with their "believe only" heresy don't like Acts 2:38, they don't like "tongues", they don't really believe the word of God. They take verses written to SAINTS that had ALREADY OBEYED Acts 2:38/John 3:5 and try to build false doctrine that excludes Acts 2:38...but remember by GRACE Noah OBEYED God and was saved, and all others that obeyed were saved also. Those that disobeyed and were deceived, DIED by the hand of an angry Jesus.  Those who really believe that Jesus is God know that Jesus is the Jehovah God of the Old Testament, the Great I AM.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  

Remember ALL the Apostles were present when Peter preached Acts 2:38..Jesus had given Peter the keys to the kingdom..Acts 2:38 is the basic apostolic message...If your preacher is not preaching Acts 2:38 as the plan of salvation read and obey Galatians 1:8,9.

Bro. Winter

For Bible doctrine http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

For another Christian community http://www.OneLordJesus.com

0 0 0