Christian rock music | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Here in the Bible we see an early example of "rock music"...

1Chr 15:16 And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and harps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy. 

Prejudice and ignorance are very harmful things and have no place in the true Church.  Sadly there are too many preachers who set their personal whim and fancy above truth.  This has resulted in preachers preaching against one or more particular styles of music just because they don't like it.

I have confronted preachers of false doctrines only to be attacked because I play a particular style of music or because I have a beard or because we often wear choir robes in our music videos.

I will be the first to tell you that most "Christian rock" is Satanic garbage.  It is not garbage because of its style, it is Satanic because the people doing it are false-christian trinity filth serving the devil.   BUT it is not just the rock style of false-christian music!   All false-christian music is Satanic.  The "jesus" of the trinity is NOT the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible.

Now, keep reading, it gets worse.  Many of these ignorant and prejudiced preachers who preach against music styles that they don't like, will allow themselves to be PARTAKERS with ministers of Satan just because they like the music style and they actually welcome trinity music on their platforms.  They make themselves PARTAKERS with the devil's ministers and support the devil's ministers by buying and promoting their music etc.

On top of that, much of the music in Pentecostal Churches IS a rock style of music.  A lot is country style and there is nothing wrong with that at all IF the songs were written by real Acts 2:38 Christians and played by real Acts 2:38 Christians.

I have been in Oneness music for many many years and at one time was the lead guitar for one of the largest UPC churches in the state for many years and did the sound and recording and played guitar for some big camp meetings in the 1980s.  I did sound system work for some big name UPC preachers and did the original sound system in one of the biggest churches in the state.   When I left the UPC because of their sin, I walked out on quite a bit that I had going.  I had several cassettes in the PPH catalog by various UPC preachers including my "Don't Be Decieved"  tape  and one of the first ever CDs by true Pentecostal artists. 

Anyway, this is not rocket science.  It is about as simple as it gets.  If the people doing the music and writing the songs are not real Acts 2:38 Christians then it is NOT Christian music regardless of how "spiritual" it makes you feel.  If the people writing and doing the music are real, faithful, Acts 2:38 Christians then the style of the music is irrelevant.

Ignorance and prejudice in these areas are causing Christians to reject some real Christian music and then embrace Satanic trinity music and become partakers with the devil's filth.

Did the Levites hang around the temples of Baal and learn their songs and then use their songs to lead the armies of Israel?  THINK PEOPLE!!!   If the trinity is god then go worship the trinity, but if Jesus is God then QUIT worshiping the trinity and supporting the devil's false-christian musicians!

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

And for all those who have been backbiting against me, lying about me, and attacking me for playing Christian music, or for having a beard, unless they repent, let the Lord reward them according to their works.

If you are buying trinity music, promoting trinity music or trinity preachers, YOU are serving the devil I don't care if you obeyed Acts 2:38 20 times!  You missed the repent part 20 times!

Bro Steve Winter

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Do not consider the previous post as in any way an endorsement of any style of false-christian music.  The point is that the measuring stick needs to be the life of the people who are writing and playing the music.

Are they real Christians or not?  The style is irrelevant.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0