Church of Christ (so called) is one of the viler false-christian cults. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Aug 24 '16

Church of Christ (so called) is one of the viler false-christian cults.

COC cultists will lie and claim to be obeyers of Acts 2:38 but they reject the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

They claim to have the Holy Ghost while they reject speaking in other tongues which is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost. They are among the most deceitful of cults.

Why would a cult like the COC be WORSE that other trinity cults when they "claim" to baptise in Jesus name?

As a side note we often find that the closer counterfeits get to the real church the more harm that they do and the more sincere souls they deceive into hell.  Just as a poison that more closely resembles food will do more harm.

Anyway back to the COC.  I have never encountered more brazen Christ

rejectors and Holy Spirit blasphemers than the "Church of Christ" (so called) produces.

How can this be?  Why would a cult that baptised in Jesus name, be worse than the other harlot daughters of Rome?

It is because they have seven times more devils in their hearts than the average trinity cultist.

When a person is baptised in Jesus name they are cleaned up by having their past sins remitted, BUT the COC cult REFUSES to be filled with the Spirit of Christ.  (remember that BOTH a re-birth of water AND a re-birth of Spirit make up the Christian re-birth).   Only those who are led by the Spirit of God, become the sons of God.  They DENY that Spirit of God.

When a person is baptised in Jesus name they are washed, cleansed.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh

through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Matthew 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I

came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished.

Because the COC are Christ rejectors (they reject the infilling of the Holy Spirit) they deliberatly remain empty.  They feel a "clean" feeling, but they reject the Holy Spirit from filling them.

Matthew 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

So the COC cultist is filled with seven more devils than is the average spiritual harlot.  No wonder they blaspheme the Holy Spirit!

Luke 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth

not with me scattereth.

The COC cults are against the Holy Spirit of Christ.

Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

Luke 11:25 And when he cometh, he findeth [it] swept and garnished.

Luke 11:26 Then goeth he, and taketh [to him] seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first.

A person in the COC cult is far worse off than before they even heard of Jesus Christ.

The reason that they so brazenly blaspheme the Holy Spirit is that they have seven more devils than the average trinity cultist!

Bro. sTeve Winter

0 0 0