Doctrinal Questions | Forum

Christian Gaviria
Christian Gaviria Jan 29 '16
Hello fellow believers in Jesus Christ,

My name is Christian, and I am new to this forum. I do indeed condemn the doctrine of the trinity as one of the great lies of the day, which has deceived most of the world. I had a couple questions, to get acquainted with where you guys stand in the belief in Jesus.
1. Do you believe Jesus Christ came into existence in the beginning?

2. Do you believe in the power of the holy spirit to cause a man to stop sinning, and thus anyone born of God never sins again?

3. Do you believe baptism in the holy spirit wipes out all evil desires?

4. Do you believe America is the beast of the earth of Revelation?

5. Do you believe the Euro is the 8th head of the beast that is ridden by the prostitute of Babylon, which is the vatican?

6. Do you believe that all that are thrown into the lake of fire will die and not endure an eternal torment?

7. Do you believe death is as sleep, and the soul is in Hades/Sheol during this sleep state, until resurrection?

8. Do you believe the holy spirit is not just one being, but many, as holy spirit is an angel, and there are many angels, thus there are many holy spirits, and to each believer is given a distinct holy spirit to inhabit his body, and guide him, and cater to his needs?

9. Do you believe the Law of Moses has not been abolished and that and of its specific commands fits into any of these threee: commands to be followed literally (like not murdering, stealing, testing God, growing out beards), or commands to be followed spiritually (like laws of observing holidays, and abstaining from foods), or by exceeding it (like no longer taking vows, or circumcision of the heart exceeding circumcision of the flesh) in the new covenant?

I think these questions are a good start.

-Christian

1 0 +1
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jan 29 '16
1. He has always existed 

Revelation of John 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

2. I John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

3. Absolutely not.  I Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

I Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Note that the two verses above were written to real Acts 2:38 Christians.

4. No, not even close.

5. No, but the RCC is the GREAT WHORE in the Book of Revelation, MYSTERY BABYLON.

6. No. Mark 9:43  And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:   

44  Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

7. Yes

8. Absolutely not.  Total foolishness.

9. No.  The ceremonial law has been fulfilled but the moral law is still in effect.  That is why a ham sandwich is just fine but a man putting on a dress is not.

I hope this helps...

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Christian Gaviria
Christian Gaviria Jan 30 '16
Last question,

Do you believe God has predetermined all things and he has already chosen who will be saved?

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jan 30 '16
History is predetermined.  Where each of us appears in that history is up to us.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0