Double married men are disqualified from the ministry. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Sep 20 '19

Double married men are disqualified from the ministry.

I Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

I Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Titus 1:5 For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

Divorce and remarriage disqualifies a man from the ministry. This is an area where several organizations wallow in rank sin by ordaining or licencing men to preach who are divorced and remarried.  One of the excuses given is that some of the men were divorced and remarried before they became Christians, but that is no excuse.

Marriage is a lifetime covenant between a man and a woman. Marriage is not a sin. Jesus Name water baptism does not wash away marriage.

When married sinners are water baptized in Jesus Name they do not have to get married again.  Likewise a man who gets baptised in Jesus Name owing alimony comes up out of the water still owing alimony.  A man with an ex-wife who gets baptized comes up out of the water still having an ex-wife. Those who suggest otherwise are ignorant and in serious error.

There are preachers who endure a life of celibacy so that they could continue to preach after their wives left them knowing that if they remarry they would be disqualified from the ministry.  

Jesus Name water baptism does not wash away covenants!  If you owe the bank $10000 and you get baptized in Jesus Name then you come out of the water owing the bank $10000 (and probably even a bit more as some interest will have accrued in those minutes).  If you have other legal covenants or legal partnerships and get baptised you still have those covenants or legal partnerships.

Marriage is not a sin. Marriage is NOT washed away by baptism. A divorced man who gets baptised in Jesus Name is still a divorced man after he is baptised. He still has an ex wife.

Out of the multitude of men who are imminently qualified for the ministry God will choose but a few to preach.  God certainly will not call a man disqualified by His Word to preach. So if God did not call them then who did?

Ordaining and licencing of double married men to preach is just one of the many sins in many organizations in this hour who measure themselves by themselves and commend themselves. They have become their own god and their own bible with their ungodly traditions.

II Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Bro Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0