Eating halal meat is eating meat sacrificed to idols.  | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 20 '18

I started to go into a restaurant but then I saw a sign that their meat is halal. I turned right around and went somewhere else. I try not to support Satanic things like islam, but there is more to it.

Eating halal meat is eating meat sacrificed to idols. 

Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

To have halal meat the animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.

Still think it doesn't matter?

Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.  

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

How many times does God need to say it?

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0