False Preachers Use Romans to deceive 11-18-2020 Bro Steve Winter DD | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 19 '20

Don't let the devil's preacher deceive you using the Book of RomansSharing from http://biblefolk.com/blogs/post/86
The book of Romans is a letter to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 to become Christians.
Here is a study that I hope will be a blessing to you.  We need to remember that Romans is a letter written to people who had already been baptised in Jesus Name and had received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
Always remember that the book of Romans was a letter that was written to the Church at Rome.  It was a letter written to Christians, to people who had ALREADY become Christians.
Rom 1:6   Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ: Rom 1:7   To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 1:8   First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 
The Epistles of the Bible were all letters written to Christians instructing them how to STAY Christians, and how to please the Lord.
Many antichrist preachers will use verses that were written to people who had ALREADY been "born again".  They will use these verses to deceive people who have never become Christians.  For example notice these verses that were written to people at Rome who were ALREADY Christians. 

0 0 0