Hate speech and censorship | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Hate speech and censorship

I felt to make a public statement regarding the religious censorship on Facebook that I have been the victim of. Sure I and others have prayed the wrath of God upon those making the frivolous complaints and those at Facebook who are complicit and we will continue to do so. But, that said, I feel to appeal to the perpetrators to simply repent. 

There is no eternal benefit for those who allow themselves to become filthy pride engorged pompous false-christian scum. Yet such like are the ones most likely to try get the truth censored because it exposes them for the fakes that they are. Such like will regard any truth that exposes them as the fakes they are as "hate speech". Some will go so far as to label anything they don't like to hear as "hate speech" and sadly there are many running social media platforms that fall right in line with the devil's plans.  How is it "hate" to try to warn someone that they are headed to a Lake of Fire and are leading others with them. Also are we not supposed to hate evil?

If we study history we find that trinitarian polytheists (both Roman Catholic and protestant) would actually torture and murder real Apostolic Pentecostal Oneness Christians whenever they had the opportunity. These guys really don't like their false-christianity exposed for what it is. But what benefit is it to them to wallow in false religion their whole lives and then spend eternity in a Lake of Fire.  Our choices do matter.

I believe that it is the devil's crowd striving for censorship who are actually the hateful ones.

Would not remaining friendly and quiet and allowing the false-christians to run head long into a lake of fire be the "hateful" thing to do?

Bro Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0