Heresy is not recommended in the Bible | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jan 22 '19

Heresy is not recommended in the Bible

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations,wrath, strife, seditions, HERESIES,

Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things SHALL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God.

So we see that heresy is right up there with witchcraft! Hello??!

We also must consider that this letter was to the CHURCH, it was written to CHRISTIANS to let them know that if they did certain things that they WOULD BE LOST. Now, this is not to say that these sins areunforgivable, but that anyone who allows these things to remain in their lives will NOT inherit heaven. This means that according to the Bible if two churches are preaching a different doctrine, then NO WAY could they both be going to heaven, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

Those preaching a "post trib" rapture are heretics and not brethren to the real Christian.  A preacher teaching heresy might as well be practicing witchcraft.

While a trinitarian is not really a Christian to begin with, the teaching of a trinity or "triunity" is most certainly a heresy.

Now, the trinity claims to teach one god, yet, they teach three separate "persons", that are co-equal and co-eternal. They teach that the Father, son, and Holy Ghost are separate persons, rather than three ways that the ONE person Jesus revealed himself. In fact, they feel that they are wiser than the apostles who always baptised in Jesus name..and they merely "parrot" Matt 28:19, rather than obeying it, as the apostles did..You see, Jesus is the name of the Father:

John 5:43 {I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.}

Jesus is the name of the son...and Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost: 

John 14:26 {But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send IN MY NAME, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.} 

Matthew 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

To OBEY Matt 28:19 the NAME of Jesus MUST be used in baptism. The trinitarian uses a seperate "title" for each of the three "god persons" when they baptise, they "parrot" Jesus words INSTEAD of obeying them.

If you worship three separate persons, you worship three gods.

Also, if the father and Holy Ghost are two "seperate persons" WHICH ONE IS REALLY JESUS' DADDY ??!? We all know that the Father is Jesus' dad, right?? But it was the Holy Ghost that overshadowed Mary!:

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with CHILD OF THE HOLY GHOST.

Oh my! trinitarian!! Which of  your god squad  persons is really Jesus's dad??? You see, the trinitarian is trying to fit God into their carnal understanding, not realizing that :

I Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Jesus was not a "second person" but rather, God took on a physical body, He didn't send a "junior god".

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, {Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:21 But he spake of the TEMPLE OF HIS BODY.

So we see that Jesus raised himself from the dead.

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Oops, this says that the Father raised him!

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Oh my ! oh my! This says the Spirit raised Jesus from the dead!!

Now, do we have a Bible full of contradictions?? OR do we have a bunch of Satanic trinity false preachers, teaching a man made trinity.. Heresy is a sin and the only cure is repentance.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Also a dire warning against trinitarianism:

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11  In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Jesus Name water baptism IS the circumcision of Christ.

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0