I have a prayer against the ministers of Satan. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Prayer Requests
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Apr 14 '13
I have a prayer that I pray that I hope you will agree with me in prayer.  If this offends you then you have a problem, not me.

I pray for those who censor the truth that I publish on various forums that the Lord would reward them according to their works.   I pray that as they would deny the truth of salvation and the grace and mercy of God from others by censoring the truth that the Lord would withhold His grace and mercy from them.

One of the harshest prayers in the Bible was prayed against a man who was opposing Paul and the truth.

2Tim 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 2Tim 4:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. 

Consider how the coppersmith would have had a lot invested in idolatry like the modern trinitarian.

Bro. Winter

2 0 +2
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Apr 14 '13
Quote from Bro Steve Winter I pray for those who censor the truth that I publish on various forums that the Lord would reward them according to their works.   I pray that as they would deny the truth of salvation and the grace and mercy of God from others by censoring the truth that the Lord would withhold His grace and mercy from them.

Agree with me in prayer regarding the devils responsible for censoring the truth on a site falsely advertised as christian forums.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Apr 14 '13
Praying against the works of Satan is always right.
1 0 +1
Bro Steve Winter DD

I feel to call your attention to a reprobate devil named Michael James Miralles who is a part of the pride engorged spiritual filth that have made the UPCI into the lukewarm spiritual sewer that it now is.  He is involved in several groups on FB that censor the truth that exposes their sin.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward him and the filth aligned with him according to their works.

1Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. 

Regards,

Bro. Winter 

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
The reprobate pride engorged spiritual scum running the page falsely advertised as "Apostolic Holiness Fellowship" on Facebook has banned me from posting there. Agree with me in prayer that the Lord would reward the Satanic scum according to his/her/it's works.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
There is a vile witch using the name Reba on a different forum who has been censoring my publishing of the truth.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward her according to her filthy works and really bring it home to her.  As she would withhold the truth from others may the Lord withhold His grace and mercy from her and curse her life.   Obey Galatians 1:8

Regards,

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 14 '13
There are some vile filth running a site falsely called christianforumsite who have banned me and censored the truth.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord would reward the filth responsible according to their works and curse their hearts and souls.  Pray that the Lord really bring it home to them and cut them short before they deceive even one more soul into hell.

Obey Galatians 1:8  In JESUS Name!

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 18 '13
A vile, polytheistic false-christian scum named James Sommerville has banned me from a group falsely advertised as Jesus Christ is God for publishing the truth.   Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward the little scum according to his works.

It is VERY scriptural to pray against scum like him.

2Tim 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 

2Tim 4:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. 

In Jesus NAME!

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 27 '13
Agree with me in prayer that the Lord would reward the scum responsible for having me censored in the false-christian Charles Stanley Facebook group.

But even worse, in another group the resistance to the truth is coming from a vile reprobate scum who is considered Oneness, a pride engorged reprobate named Jerry Chatham.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward him according to his works and let all around him see him for the spiritual scum that he is.

0 0 0
Thomas English
Thomas English Jun 29 '13
I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU.  FACEBOOK IS OUR ENEMY OF GOD.  THAT IS WHY I QUIT FACEBOOK. WHY ? BECAUSE FACEBOOK IS FULL OF CORRUPTIONS.  I AM SURE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH THOSE ENEMIES OF GOD.  THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS TRINITY, BECAUSE THE TRINITY IS A LIE. 
0 0 0
Thomas English
Thomas English Jun 29 '13
PRAYING AGAINST THE WORK OF SATAN AND TRINITY SQUADS IS BEST.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 30 '13
There is a false-christian scum going by the name Jonathan 'Snoopy' G on a fake Facebook account who censored me from a cult group called COGIC.  Agree with me that the Lord reward him and the other filth calling out for censorship according to their works.  These are some vile deceiving filth.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jul 12 '13
Some of the vilest devils I have ever encountered are Jawahar Peter Bangalore a devil who censored me for teaching the truth and another devil Niranjan Kanna who was on his group.  These Satanic filth have a deep pure hatred for the truth and have dedicated themselves to deceiving souls into hell.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward them according to their filthy works along with the deceivers aligned with them.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jul 25 '13
One of the vilest things is when someone claiming to be Oneness turns out to be a spiritual whore.  A little reprobate named Paora Hei Hei has censored my postings and banned me from a group on Facebook falsely named  APOSTOLIC BIBLE DOCTRINE DEBATE FORUM  for teaching truth while the little scum wants to wallow with all sorts of deceivers.  Agree with me in prayer that the Lord reward him according to his works.  Filth like Paora Hei Hei are without excuse!

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Aug 23 '13
There is a vile Satanic scum running a group/page on Facebook "Learning to Serve Ministries".   The deceiver heard the truth and made a decision to reject it and continue deceiving souls into hell.   Agree with me in prayer that the Lord would reward the deceiving little scum according to his works before even one more soul is deceived.

His name is Dale and he has also been sending me harassing emails.  Pray that God would curse his preachers too for creating such a vile little devil.

His name is Dale Anthony and the little devil man actually signed on here to continue his email harassment.

Bro. Winter

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Sep 12 '13
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Agree with me in prayer that the devilish scum running the falsely advertised "Knowing Jesus" on GooglePlus be rewarded according to their filthy works for censoring the truth and banning me for posting the truth.  We need to pray against the devil's scum!

Obey Galatians 1:8 and pray as Paul prayed against Alexander the coppersmith.

2Tim 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 2Tim 4:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Sep 19 '13
There is another devil worthy of our prayers against him Aoly Allizabeth Borré who is a false-christian deceiver who censored and banned me from a FB group falsely named "Heaven Bound! Growing daily in our Salvation, his Holy Spirit & his kingdom" 

Agree with me that the Lord would reward that filth Aoly Allizabeth Borré according to his works before he can deceive even one more soul.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Apr 16 '14
Pray with me against the devils running a falsely advertised "Christianityboard" and especially a devil using the nick "lforrest".  Pray that God would curse his heart and soul and every other filth involved in the decision to censor the truth including a devilish witch posting as "Rach".   Pray that the Lord reward these Satanic false-christian filth according to their works before they deceive even one more soul into the sewer.

As these scum would prevent others from finding the true Grace and Mercy of God, pray that God withhold all grace and mercy from them.  These scum are every bit as vile as Alexander the coppersmith and they are in many ways worse and without even his excuse.

Bro. Winter

0 0 0