"Infidel" what does that mean?  What is an infidel? | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

"Infidel" what does that mean?  What is an infidel?

I have had more than one so called "oneness" preacher attack me for calling ministers of Satan, "ministers of Satan".  They were actually letting ministers of Satan publish false doctrine on their public personal page and some on public groups page. More that one of these infidels has banned me for preaching truth.  They want to offer, love, respect and professional courtesy to people who labor to deceive souls into hell.  They want harmony and  peaceful coexistence with the devil and his ministers, all in the name of love.  They want a polite debate with mutual respect with the DEVIL.  They don't understand how the devil works, eh?

1Cor 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

What part of "cannot" do they not understand?

Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil. 

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 

2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I have had more than one infidel join with his Satanic brethren in attacking me for not being "loving" and "respectful" towards a minister of Satan who they were giving occasion to publish false doctrines.

Consider the term infidelity?  See the association?  Consider also the related concepts of "chaste" vs. "unchaste".  This is also related to "holy" and "unholy".

Can someone who is spiritually unchaste be holy at the same time?  Can an unholy, unchaste person be saved? 

Isaiah 35:8  And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

Romans 1:4  And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Romans 6:19  I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

Romans 6:22  But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

2 Corinthians 7:1  Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Ephesians 4:24  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Holiness is not some optional issue!  Salvation depends on it.

The Bible teaches that merely "bearing with" a teacher of false doctrine makes one "unchaste".   Note carefully how Paul is concerned for their spiritual chastity.  Note God's choice of words and consider synonyms for "unchaste".

Keep in mind the relationship of chastity, fidelity and holiness.  If that is not enough to convince you notice that Paul is talking about Acts 2:38 Christians being corrupted, unchaste!

2 Corinthians 11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Now see that the great thing that Paul is so fearful of here is also sin of omission as well.  What does it mean to "bear with" someone?    Does it not mean to tolerate?   Let's look at Strongs.   It does not mean that we believe Strong was a Christian to accept that he was an adequate linguist.

430 anechomai {an-ekh’-om-ahee} 

middle voice from 303 and 2192; TDNT - 1:359,*; v 

AV - suffer 7, bear with 4, forbear 2, endure 2; 15 

1) to hold up 

2) to hold one’s self erect and firm 

3) to sustain, to bear, to endure 

Consider Paul's fear for the Church that they would become unchaste and corrupt just for "bearing with" a deceiver like a trinitarian.

Keep in mind that what I am talking about here is a so called Oneness Christian actually assisting a minister of Satan in publishing false doctrine and defending the minister of Satan against an Acts 2:38 preacher who was confronting him.

There is a generation  of so called "Oneness Christians" who are devoid of even the  concept that there exists such a thing a spiritual chastity, but that is were we get the word "infidel" from!  It is the root word of infidelity  This generation is a manifestation of the fruits of several generations of preachers measuring themselves by themselves and their traditions, and commending themselves.  Check this next verse keeping in mind that the phrase "we dare not" appears only ONCE in the entire Bible.

2 Corinthians 10:12  For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Paul gives the Church commandments as well regarding what to do regarding those who bring false religion to you.

Galatians 1:8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9  As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Let me mention that the phrase "let him be accursed" appears only twice in the Bible.   Also note that Paul's commandment is the only commandment that the Bible repeats twice.   Some teach that it is not a commandment but these also, in my experience also believe in women preachers, double married preachers and that it is OK for a Saint to attend trinitarian worship services among other things.

It is a sin to merely "bear with" a trinitarian preacher.   Now, it is important to realize that every trinitarian is not a preacher, but if a trinitarian is  promoting  false doctrines, then they are a "preacher".   The same individual that I might invite into my home for a visit if they just dropped by, I would probably curse on my doorstep if they came bringing false-christian tracts on behalf of their cult.

The way some of those Mormon boys look at me wide eyed.  You would think that I was the first one to ever obey the Bible and curse them in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!  Is that mean? Is that not loving my neighbor?  No, mean is them deceiving my neighbors into an eternal lake of fire!   Think folks!!!

Colossians 3:17  And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

And, if you do not have the scriptural foundation to curse them in the Name of the Lord Jesus, then you had better not do it.

Remember, just to bear with someone teaching a false religion is spiritual whoredom.    That's right!   What do you thing that "unchaste" means?

There is a wedding supper coming up.   There is also Great Whore, the mother of all trinity denominations!  God chose that terminology, not me!

Revelation 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

That's right the trinity really is a "mystery" as most trinitarians will admit because they themselves can't begin to understand the confusion.  It is MYSTERY BABYLON!  God is not the author of confusion!

Keep yourselves pure and holy and spiritual CHASTE.  Don't bear with the minister of Satan!

Bro Steve Winter DD

For Bible doctrine http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Feb 4 '16
0 0 0