It is a sin for a real Christian to even "bear with" a minister of Satan! | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Spiritual infidelity defined by God as simply bearing with deceivers

http://www.prime.org/thetruth/index.php/topic,617.msg2377.html#msg2377

We see organizational and widespread descent into spiritual whoredom, unholiness and compromise.  God does not want His ministers "bearing with" or otherwise tolerating false preachers like trinitarian polytheists or other false-christian ministers of Satan.

Did Paul preach tolerance and fellowship towards deceivers??  Nope!  Did he give respect to false-christian deceivers as equals and respectfully debate with them?

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

II Corinthians 11:16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little. 

II Corinthians 11:17 That which I speak, I speak [it] not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

II Corinthians 11:18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.

II Corinthians 11:19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye [yourselves] are wise.

The pride engorged, self righteous, spiritual infidels wallowing with fools to their disgrace.

Let's look back a few verses:

II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.

II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Notice that Paul fears for their LOSS OF CHASTITY and CORRUPTION

II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or "whorish".  One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel")

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

II John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

II John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

II John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Let us look back and see what would be the symptoms of the HIGH RISK group for whoredom and infidelity.

2 Cor 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

They COMMEND themselves this "high risk" group.  They MEASURE THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES etc .

2 Cor 10:17   But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

I hope this helps...

Bible studies at http://www.youtube.com/brostevewinter

Bro Steve Winter

0 0 0