The Lettuce Verse 7-6-2021 Bro Steve Winter DD | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

The lettuce verseSharing from http://biblefolk.com/forum/topic/72Here we have one of the favorite verses of the trinity/antichrist preachers, except if we keep reading just one verse further; we see that verse 26 couldn't have possibly been referring to a discussion with other gods.  God was talking with the angels.Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth,and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.See in verse 27; it says "he" created, not "they" created. But as if that wasn't enough proof, we see in this next verse that God clearly and plainly declares that He did the creating, and I quote "by myself" Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth bymyself;Isaiah 44:25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;God does not seem overly impressed with men's pet theories, does He? Isaiah 45:5  I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else.Now I have to submit that if there had been any other co-equal, co-eternal 1/3 gods around that Jehovah Saviour would have been aware of them, notice that He states, and I quote "there is none beside me". Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.Isaiah 45:23 and Philippians 2:10 & 11 must be referring to the same person, whom all knees will eventually bow to.

0 0 0