The Messianic Age | Forum

Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn May 4 '13

I have some questions about the messianic age and the millenial kingdom.

Does the OLD TESTAMENT actually say anywhere that the messiah will come, and then come again?

Does The Old Testament mention the setting up of a spiritual kingdom, BEFORE a natural kingdom?

In the Old Testement when it speaks of the restoration of Israel, where does it mention the that Isreal would REJECT him, so he would Then be the Saviour of the Gentiles?

I Know it says the Gentiles would worship GOD, and all the nation would go up to keep the FEAST OF TABERNACLES.

The Forum post is edited by Billy Vaughn May 4 '13
0 0 0
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn May 6 '13
I know this is highly theological, but surely some one has some answers out there.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Maybe you should start things out with some scriptures?  

Also because Biblefolk is a new thing it may take some time before users get more active.

Regards,

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Dan 6:26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Dan 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. 

0 0 0