The Quandary of the Devil's preacher | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Feb 23 '15

The Quandary of the Devil's preacher

It is a rare and precious event for a false preacher to repent and obey Acts 2:38 as they have so much invested in their service to the devil. Not to mention their popularity and acceptance by the false-christian world.  

II Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

There is a lot of money to be made scratching itching ears with false-christian fables.

In case you were unaware, the devil is in the false church business.  Paul ran in to more than one of 'em even back then.

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.  

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Also note that Paul does not teach tolerance towards ministers of Satan.

But oh what a quandary the devil's man finds himself in if he happens to see the truth!  If he embraces the truth of Acts 2:38 salvation and obeys that glorious Gospel to save himself then he is admitting that everyone who died under his ministry is headed to a lake of fire.  It is very rare for a false preacher to turn.  Now I am not saying that we should be sympathetic towards the trinity preacher or any other minister of Satan just that we should not really expect one of them to repent and obey the Gospel.

Lest we forget, let's review what God has promised for every trinity preacher and all who follow them, and their ignorance will be no excuse.

II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,  

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 

That reminds me of something else.  I can find examples in the Bible of God accepting many apologies and even giving heed to extended whining from time to time, but I can not find even one time where the Lord accepts an excuse.

So while we can appreciate the quandry of the old trinity preacher we shouldn't feel sympathy, especially when the Bible commands us to curse such a one.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 

Now that is also one of the most unique commandments in the Bible because it is the only commandment that is so important that it is repeated in the very next verse.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 

Bro. Steve Winter http://biblefolk.com http://www.christjesus.mobi

Don't forget to warn people about Facebook http://www.facebookcensorship.com

#trinity #polytheism #monotheism #apostolic #pentecostal #jesus #jesusname #oneness #salvation #preacher #bible #biblestudy

0 0 0