Real Christian Ministers should never attend a debate with trinity filth | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 22 '17

Real Christian Ministers should never attend a debate with trinity filth

The problem with Oneness trinity debates is that a minister of Satan is lifted up, given ministerial respect and provided occasion to deceive souls into hell.  Such debates are a violation of the Word of God for more than one reason.

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 

2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Is it right that a real minister appear as an equal along side a minister of Satan?  Is not the Oneness debater giving occasion to the minister of Satan as well as "bearing with" the deceiver?

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 

2Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

One need only bear with a trinitarian to be unchaste in the eyes of God.  Unchaste means whorish and infidel is the root word of infidelity.

In those debates the deceived trintarians leave rejoicing that they won and the Oneness leave rejoicing how they won, except a Oneness preacher has made a WHORE of himself and several other brethren.

Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Bro Steve Winter DD

For Bible doctrine http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

1 0 +1