Real freedom has vanished. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Apr 6 '13
If your against gay marriage they say your a bigot. If your against abortion they say you dont believe in free choice. If your against gun control they say you must be violent, or against the government. People can can stand in the street and demonstrate for gay rights but if you preach on the street you get arrested or told to "turn it down". Real freedom has vanished and we have been taken over by haters of God, communists, and queers. Harsh but true.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Well these are the end times.

Regards,

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Thomas English
Thomas English Sep 4 '13
Homosexuality is an abomination before God's eyes.  Therefore, those gays, and lesbians will suffer in the lake of fire forever together with the atheists, and communists. Remember how God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstones ? I never forget the story about Abraham and Lot from the book of Genesis.
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
I don't think it will be any different in the lake of fire for Sodomites or trinitarians or atheists or Mormons or JWs  or anyone else who dies without obeying Acts 2:38.  Just sayin...
0 0 0
Dirk Human
Dirk Human Aug 29 '14
And the Muslim Mosks are most likely allowed to cry to the little devils from Satan's towers without any problems. Well, this happens in South Africa I can't be sure for the US.
0 0 0