Rejecting name callers. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 18 '18

When disputing with false-christians and occasional rebellious witches defending women preachers and other sin; I have been accused of being a "name caller" as if that were a bad thing when I simply provided clear information that the person could have used for self improvement.

Let me point out another "name caller" that such like also reject (who is also our perfect example for behavior):

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?  

Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.  

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 

Luke 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

It is not surprising that those who reject truth would also reject "name callers."

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 18 '18
0 0 0