So many people getting ripped off in so many false-christian churches. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Aug 27 '18

So many people getting ripped off in so many false-christian churches.

With some it is their own fault!

II Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Others are blinded!

II Corinthians 4:3  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Some are just plain pride engorged and stupid!

How could anyone be stupid enough to believe trinity with the following verses in the Bible (regardless of the verses that they misunderstand and use to defend polytheism)

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.  

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.  

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?  

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:  

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.  

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0