So when is it OK for you to be a partaker in rank sin against God? | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

So when is it OK for you to be a partaker in rank sin against God?

If you don't believe in the witchcraft of women preachers or the shameful sin of women speaking out in church during services or having women in authority over men how can you remain a partaker by supporting a church or organization that does?

Did you know that the UPCI ordains women and the ALJC too? What part of partaker do you not understand?

Holiness tract available about the different commandments for men and women in the Church.

http://www.prime.org/ManANDWomansPlaceInTheChurch.pdf

This tract is a trifold that is meant to be printed on the front and back of a standard 8.5"x11" sheet.

There is a great need for some people to print these out and share them at some UPCI churches and any others where the Bible is being defied.

I have seen first hand how this tract can flush out the devils in a local assembly from the pulpit to the pews. Just try it and see.

This tract is for real Acts 2:38 Oneness Christians ONLY to help if you have preachers defying the Bible by calling on women to speak out during worship services and/or if they have confusion about the role of men and women in the true Church.

It is a SIN for a woman to "testify" make a verbal "prayer request" or in ANY way address the congregation during a Christian worship service.  Such practices are REBELLIOUS TRADITIONS clearly forbidden by the Word of God. Paul also went on to say:

I Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

I Corinthians 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

(This study uses the KJV, the Darby Bible and Strongs.

1Co  14:34 Let <4601> (0) your <5216> women <1135> keep silence <4601> (5720) in <1722> the churches <1577>: for <1063> it is <2010> (0) not <3756> permitted <2010> (5769) to them <846> to speak <2980> (5721); but <235> [they are commanded] to be under

obedience <5293> (5733), as <2531> also <2532> saith <3004>

(5719) the law <3551>.

1Co  14:34 Let [your] women be silent in the assemblies, for it is not permitted to them to speak; but to be in subjection, as the law also says.

When a pastor calls on a woman to address the congregation, speak, testify, or whatever you wanna call it during a worship service; he is in GROSS rebellion against the Word of God.

1 Cor 14:37   If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 

1 Sam 15:23   For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. 

Regards,

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0