Strange Fire 9-8-2021 Bro Steve Winter DD | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Strange fireSharing from http://biblefolk.com/forum/topic/strange-fireWhy would these individuals who were putting forth effort to please God, incur instead His wrath?  What is the principle being taught here?The reason that Nadab and Abihu were killed is because they offered "strange fire", rather than the "pure" fire from the brazen altar.Lev 10:1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offeredstrange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.Lev 10:2 And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.Lev 10:3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before allthe people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.Lev 10:4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren frombefore the sanctuary out of the camp.Lev 10:5 So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.

0 0 0