There are Bible verses where polytheists think that they have found support for polytheism. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 29 '13

There are Bible verses where polytheists think that they have found support for polytheism.  If that were not the case then most of false-christianity would not be polytheistic ie. trinitarian.

It is important to read scripture from a foundation of truth and monotheism.  Then an occasional difficult verse will not throw us.  For example, those deceived into trinitarianism will find one verse that seems to support the garbage they believe and they will use that as an excuse to ignore a multitude of verses that clearly establish monotheism.  Often they will even claim to be monotheistic even as they defend their belief in three separate gods in a squad.

In this post I will attempt to explain how the son could pray to the father and still not be two separate gods (or persons). The key to understanding this is understanding "flesh" and "spirit":......

Here, we see that God the Father of the old testament does NOT have flesh and bone (so consider also "The Right Hand" does not mean a big ole arm)..See, God is a Spirit and a spirit hath NOT flesh and bone.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth....                      

Also notice the importance of TRUTH in worshiping God, We MUST know WHO we are worshiping! God of the old testament came to earth in human form, he did NOT have blood to shed for anyone; sooooo he took on a human body and came to his people:......

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

II Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

In other words God came in the form of Christ, not a "second person" or "Jehovah Jr.", but God HIMSELF in a human body..the Lord of Glory himself....

I Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

God did not send anyone else to "do the dirty work"; HE CAME HIMSELF and took on a life and then gave up that life for us!!

I John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us...."

God himself in a human body, but even then the Spirit of God was greater than the flesh of God..even God had to keep his flesh in subjection to his Spirit..It was not the flesh body of God that did the miracles, but rather the Spirit that was in the body...and, in the garden it was flesh praying to Spirit (not one god praying to another)

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father,  and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

(The Father IN the son=The Spirit in the flesh)

Matthew 13:17 {For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous [men] have desired to see [those things] which ye see, and have not seen [them]; and to hear [those things] which ye hear, and have not heard [them].}

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

II Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

(Notice "IN WHOM" in each verse, the Father (spirit) was IN the son (flesh)).

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.....

Jesus Christ, Jehovah God in the flesh....Why is this so important?!?

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, {The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:}

Not three lords, not "three separate persons", ONE GOD: JESUS!!.....

I hope this helps...

Some Christian music videos

Bound And Determined To Burn - Live At Billy's?? by WinterBand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5PnH38v4To

No Trinity On Me - by WinterBand  A Christian music video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SLrQokwf_M

Hippie On Grandmas Wall - Live At the Vatican?? by WinterBand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTxOxcdKco

Bro Steve Winter 

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0