Trinity FACTS | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Mar 28 '15

Trinity FACTS

1. The trinity was not invented until long after the Apostles were gone from the Earth.

CANNEY ENCYCLOPEDIA OF RELIGION, Page 53 -- "The early church always baptized in the Name of Lord Jesus until the development of the trinity doctrine in the 2nd Century."

ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Ed. Vol. 3 Page 365-366, "The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Ghost by the Catholic Church in the 2nd Century." Vol. 3 Page 82 "Everywhere in the oldest sources it states that baptism took place in the Name of Jesus Christ."

2. The Bible warns about trinitarianism or anything remotely similar.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.  

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.  

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 

3. Trinity worship is a blatant violation of the first of all the commandments

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:   

30  And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

4. Adam was created in the image of God and Adam is not three separate persons.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

5. Jesus is referred to as the "last Adam" and Jesus is not three separate persons.

I Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 

6. Trinity worshipers do not obey Matt 28:19 because Matt 28:19 commands that a singular Name be used in water baptism.

Matthew 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

7. Trinity defies the Word of God by teaching that there are different gods beside each other or sitting on one another's hand.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:  

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 

8. Trinity teaches that Jesus and The Father are separate persons. But Jesus said that those who do not recognize Him as the Father don't know Him.

John 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 

9 Trinity teaches that a second person in a god squad was manifest in the flesh, but the Bible teaches that it was God Himself who was manifest in the flesh.

I Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

10. Trinity worshipers reject the Name of Jesus in water baptism which is why they die lost, in their sins.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. 

Acts 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 

11. No trinity worshiper will be saved for several reasons including their refusal to obey the Gospel and be baptised in Jesus Name.

II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,  

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 

11a. Trinity doctrine is a lie and trinity worship is idolatry.

Revelation of John 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Bro. Steve Winter DD  biblefolk.com/forum/4   www.christjesus.mobi twitter.com/BroSteveWinter

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Mar 28 '15
1 0 +1