Trinity polytheism, yes trinity worship most certainly is polytheism! | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD May 20 '13

Teaching three persons in a god squad most certainly is polytheism

http://prime.org/thetruth/index.php/topic,614.msg2360.html#msg2360

Trinitarians are polytheistic because they worship three separate persons. Separate persons are separate beings.

We see many different flavors of trinitarian false-christian in the world, and they are certainly "of the world".  Some of them will be quite honest regarding their polytheism but others will try to appear to be monotheistic even as they launch into "great swelling words" to try to defend their triunity.

God is not the author of confusion!  You cannot be trinitarian and monotheistic at the same time.   A brief "one god" disclaimer at the end of a lengthy three person discourse does NOT a monotheist make!  If you have three separate persons in a god squad that agree together, how can you even imagine yourself as a monotheist.

Who will be the Bridegroom of the Church?  Would it be "god person #1",  "god person #2", or "god person #3"?  Think about it, sinner friend, your SOUL is at stake here and wicked sly men are making merchandise of your immortal SOUL!

People accuse me of being intolerant.  Well I certainly hope I am intolerant towards those who want to destroy the souls of my neighbors!

Joshua 24:15  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

2 Corinthians 6:17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

The bride of Christ is the bride of one Husband only.   The true bride of Jesus Christ is the bride of Jesus Only.   True monotheists know that Jesus is God the Father manifest in the flesh and not some "second anything".  Jesus Christ is the alpha and the omega but He is not "second person" of some Roman god squad.

Revelation 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The phrase  "Who art thou, Lord?" appears as a question only  three times in the Holy Bible.   The answer is the same each time!

Acts 9:5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 22:8  And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

Acts 26:15  And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27  Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

That is NOT the religion called the "trinity" regardless of how crafty deceivers try to make it appear so.   Notice this next verse that really nails it down that if you believe that Jesus is not the Father, then you really don't know Jesus!

John 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

I know there are verses that the trinitarians will use to try to justify their polytheism (even as they themselves will so try to deny their polytheism), but if we have a firm knowledge of truth from the Word of God then we will not fall prey to the crafty deceptions of the deceiver.

If you think this is not essential or important, why would Jesus have stated that:

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Though we humans (created in God's image) have body, soul and spirit we are not each "three separate persons".  Though God manifested Himself as "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" he is not "three separate persons".

1) God is a Spirit.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

2) God is holy.

I Samuel 2:2  [There is] none holy as the LORD: for [there is] none beside thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God.

3) God is a "Holy Spirit".

4) Jesus is the "Spirit of truth"

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

5) Jesus was "dwelling with them" and promised to be "in them".

John 14:17  [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

6) The "comforter" is the "Spirit of Christ"

John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

7) The "Spirit of Christ" is the "Holy Spirit" is the "Spirit of Truth"

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

8) The Spirit of God visited His creation robed in flesh as the "Son".

I Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

9) The fullness of God is in Jesus Christ

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

10) Jesus IS the "everlasting Father".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

11) Those who believe that Jesus is a "separate person" from the "Father" don't really know Jesus at all.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

I hope this helps...

Bro. Steve Winter

0 0 0