True praise and worship must be from a foundation of obedience. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Aug 11 '17

We offer up the sacrifice of praise. 

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Praise and worship replaces the old testament blood sacrifices

There is something though that is even  more important than praise and worship, and that is obedience..

I Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 

There are many churches in this hour that are very strong with even higher praise but they are rebellious regarding commandments of God regarding worship services.. They call on women to speak out during Church and even let women lead worship services.

I Corinthians 14:34  Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

I Corinthians 14:36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?  37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 

I Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry....

True praise and worship must be from a foundation of obedience. There are trinity cults that have great talented praise and worship.

Everyone take care.

Bro Steve Winter DD

1 0 +1