What is your views on this? | Forum

Duncan  Nderi
Duncan Nderi Nov 27 '13
I cor 15:24 Then cometh the end , when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God , even the Father ; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power . ...........this can only be understood by oneness believers because they know there is power,in the blood, there is authority in the NAme of JEsus, all of these were for the human needs,so when the office of the son (the lamb ) has no body to save,when the blood is no more needed to save human being ,the salvation office will be closed, when all the saints will get into the kingdom of heaven they will not need the office of the HOly Ghost it will also be closed, so the only office will be in operation in heaven will be one.
The Forum post is edited by Duncan Nderi Nov 27 '13
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 27 '13

Amen and...

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 

Bro. Winter

0 0 0
Duncan  Nderi
Duncan Nderi Nov 27 '13

Jesus ràised his wn body .
Behold, I will send my messenger , and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord , whom ye seek , shall suddenly come to his temple , even the messenger of the covenant , whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come , saith the LORD of hosts Malachi 1:1

John 2:20
Jesus answered and said unto them , Destroy this temple , and in three days I will raise it up . Then said the Jews , Forty and six years was this temple in building , and wilt thou rear it up in three days ? But he spake of the temple of his body . When therefore he was risen from the dead , his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them ; and they believed the scripture , and the word which Jesus had said .
0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 27 '13
1Cor 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 

0 0 0