What part about Sodom and Gomorrah do they not understand? | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Mar 29 '13

It is notable how many of trinity cults have made headlines for their sub-canine morals.  Did you know that the early polytheists embraced Sodomy?

See http://www.prerapture.org/Sewers.html

What part about Sodom and Gomorrah do they not understand?

Gen 19:24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely

be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. 

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which

is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men

working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those

things which are not convenient;

I Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I wonder if I've been "exhaustive" enough here with this brief Bible study. It does seem from these verses that God does have feelings concerning certain matters....

I hope this helps...

Bro. Steve Winter

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Mar 29 '13
0 0 0
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Mar 29 '13
AMEN!
0 0 0