Where have all the preachers gone? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Apr 20 '13
Which way went the preacher? He went to the world, or to hide behind his Bible stand in the four walls! The early church had no buildings, but were from house to house and in open air. Too many afraid to preach Acts 2:38. Too may afraid to stomp sin and preach holiness like the old timers did. Afraid of ruffling up some feathers. They would rather stay in the little social clubs called fellowships and follow all these traditions of men. Souls going to Hell right under there noses and wouldnt give real preacher the time of day. Where are the prophets who cry out REPENT OR PERISH. There is still some real prophets of God, but there numbers are few.
0 0 0
Daniel Izarraras
Daniel Izarraras Jun 29 '13
Brother do you believe that there is still prophets of God?
0 0 0
Billy Vaughn
Billy Vaughn Jul 4 '13
Yes I believe there are still prophets, just not very many true ones that is. I feel there is still a complete five-fold ministry. And also prophets similar to the men in the Old testament as well.

0 0 0
Bro Steve Winter DD
I have found a pretty good way to spot most fakes in case that helps.  If they have the word Prophet or Apostle as part of their name on the internet you can be pretty sure that they are fakes.

Regards,

Bro. Winter

0 0 0