Who said this? #2 | Forum

Teresa Pittman
Teresa Pittman Dec 27 '14
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."  Dec. 10, 1939

1- Jim Jones
2- Margaret Potter
3- Margaret Sanger
4- Billy Dolls

0 0 0
Teresa Pittman
Teresa Pittman Jan 8 '15
I posted the answer on the group wall.

0 0 0
Teresa Pittman
Teresa Pittman Jul 18 '15
Some of the posts like this one, is to inform.  It is not a reflection of my personal beliefs.  My belief is that we are all one race, the human race with many many people groups.  Sadly people groups like black and white fight against each other.  That is why I posted, Who said this # 2. The Bible tells us to watch and tell others what we know.  Jesus shed His blood for all of us, not just some of us.    
0 0 0
Teresa Pittman
Teresa Pittman Jul 24 '15
Search the other groups to find the paragraph that this sentence (quote) came from.  Then you should understand the beginnings of a radical group called Planned Parenthood.  

Nothing is as it seems.  Our news media is very slanted.  To find out what a person or organizations stand for or believes just follow the money trail.  Many times what a person or the organizations say and where their money goes are totally different.  Just remember money is rarely sent to places, organization, etc... that they don't support.  Talk many times is cheep, and it's only purpose is to get support, your money.  How they spend your money is what you need to know.  

0 0 0