Why are so many Oneness preachers openly defying the Word of God? | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 24 '17

Why are so many Oneness preachers openly defying the Word of God?

How can so many real Oneness preachers across so many organizations be in such brazen rebellion against the Word of God in so many areas?

We see blatant defiance to the Word of God as so many go wallowing with the world every time there is a heathen holiday even setting up Xmas trees in the Church or having Ishtar egg hunts. We see otherwise holy men sinning and causing sisters to openly sin by having them speak out in Church worship services and even go so low down and Bible defiant to even set women running worship services just because they can sing or are related to them!

The Bible addresses what I believe is the problem.  We have several generations of preachers who have been measuring themselves by themselves and commending themselves for so long that it has become their way of life.

Note that this is the only verse in the ENTIRE BIBLE where the phrase "we dare not" appears!

II Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. 

That right there is why we see so many Oneness preachers in such brazen defiance to the Word of God in so many areas. They don't measure their traditions and practices by the Bible!  They measure themselves by themselves.

The saints think it must be OK because people are getting baptised and receiving the Holy Ghost. But how many more might there be if the preacher wasn't in brazen rebellion against the Word of God?  Let us consider when Moses defied God and struck the rock instead of speaking to the rock as the Lord commanded.  Water still flowed from the rock and the Bible never says that there was anything wrong with the water that flowed.

Numbers 20:7 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,  

8 Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.  

9 And Moses took the rod from before the Lord, as he commanded him.  

10 And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?  

11 And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.  

12 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. 

See?  There is no mention of anything wrong with the water but judgment against the preacher who defied God.

So don't think that your preacher's brazen defiance to the Word of God is OK just because the water is flowing.

I Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.  

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.  

36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?  

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.  

38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. 

The Bible even clarifies that it is a COMMANDMENT for women not to speak out in Church (and Paul is addressing worship service protocol).

I Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.  

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.  

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.  

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.  

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

So many preachers are in such brazen rebellion against the Word of God because they measure themselves by themselves and commend themselves. The Bible is to be the measuring stick, not some other preacher who has a big Church.  No one has as big a church as the pope and he is not even a Christian.

Bro. Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

0 0 0