You can't believe the Bible without believing that there are false preachers who are ministers of Satan. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

You can't believe the Bible without believing that there are false preachers who are ministers of Satan.

II Corinthians 11: But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.  

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Also notice that Paul does not teach tolerance towards ministers of Satan.

Galatians 1:8 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 

With all that in mind ask yourself whether your preacher is explaining to you why grace means that you are saved without obeying the Gospel or is your preacher stressing the importance of obedience.  Was Noah saved by grace?  Would he have been saved if some modern false preacher had convinced him that he really didn't need to build a boat since he was being saved by grace?

Let us consider what God has promised to those who refuse to obey the Gospel

II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,  

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 

Also keep in mind that the trinity was not even invented until decades after the Apostles were gone from the earth and the Bible warns against it or any doctrine remotely like it as a spoiler of souls.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.  

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.  10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The old false preacher is really NOT your friend.

Bro. Winter http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

#trinity #polytheism #christian #Christianity #Jesus #salvation #bible #biblestudy

0 0 0