Many talking about Jesus who don't know who He really is. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Sep 21 '13

1 Corinthians 2:8  Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

It was none other than the Lord of Glory, Jehovah Himself, on the cross.

Isaiah 48:11  For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

God said that He would not give His Glory to another.  That really was Him, in the flesh, on the cross.

1 John 3:16  Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Acts 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

Acts 22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Acts 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

* Notice that the Lord in heaven claimed to be Jesus of Nazareth! None other than the Lord Jesus Christ. *

Acts 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

Acts 22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.

* Notice that the Lord (Jesus Christ) spoke to Paul/Saul. *

Acts 22:11 And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus.

Acts 22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt [there],

Acts 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.

Acts 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

NOW NOTICE CAREFULLY PLEASE! He said that it was the "God of our Fathers" that had chosen him, but we just read that it was "Jesus Christ" that chose him.  JESUS CHRIST is the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Acts 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Also, notice, that just a few verses earlier that the "Lord" had declared His name to be "Jesus of Nazareth".

Jesus Christ is NOT the "second person" in a Roman imaginary "god squad".   Jesus Christ is the "Everlasting Father".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ is the "Mighty God", He is NOT the "second person" of the catholic trinity, as Satan and his preachers would have you to believe. 

Bro Steve Winter 

http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

0 0 0