The true Bride of Christ is the Bride of one husband only. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jul 27 '13

The true Bride of Christ is the Bride of one husband only.

No trinitarian has been able to answer the simple questions regarding which of their "god persons" is being referred to or is speaking in these verses.

The trinity god squad is simply man making gods unto himself.

Jer 16:20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no Gods?"

Deut 4:35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God; there is none else beside him.

Which one of the god squad members is referred to in the above verse god squad member number 1, god squad member number 2, or god squad member number 3?

I believe that the trinity theory proposes that there were 2 other "god persons" beside Jehovah during this time. 

Deut 4:39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above,and upon the earth beneath; there is none else.

Which one of the god squad members is referred to in the above verse god squad member number 1, god squad member number 2, or god squad member number 3?

I believe it would also have said "they" rather than "he" if the trinity theory was scriptural.

Deut 6:4  Hear, O Isriael: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Deut 32:39      See now that I, even I, am he, and THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill,  and I make alive; I woundand I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Which one of the god squad members is speaking to in the above verse god squad member number 1, god squad member number 2, or god squad member number 3?

According to trinity there were two others with Jehovah here, surely Jehovah would have been aware of their presence (especially if they were co-equal, and co-eternal)

Psalms 86:10 For thou art great, and doest wonderous things: THOU ART GOD ALONE.

Isaiah 43:3  For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, THY SAVIOR:...."

Isaiah 43:10    Ye are my witnesses, sayeth the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:11    I, even I, am the Lord, and BESIDES ME THERE IS NO SAVIOR.

Now surely Jehovah would have noticed a "second person" hanging around heaven (especially if he was sitting on his right hand). 

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord, the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens ALONE; that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF;

Now why would Jehovah take the credit and not share it with the "second person" of the trinity god squad?

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6  That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:18  For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isaiah 45: 21  Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Isaiah 46:5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isaiah 48:11  For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Which one of the god squad members is referred to in the above verses god squad member number 1, god squad member number 2, or god squad member number 3?

Titus 1:3  But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of GOD OUR SAVIOR.

Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of GOD OUR SAVIOR toward man appeared, appeared.

Which one of the god squad members is referred to in the above verses as "savior",  god squad member number 1, god squad member number 2, or god squad member number 3?

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord.

Ephesians 4:5 ONE LORD, one faith, one baptism.

I Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

I John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down HIS LIFE for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

St. John 14:9   Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet HAST THOU NOT KNOWN ME, Phillip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Oops, here we have the "second person" of the trinity theory claiming to be the "first person".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, the Prince of Peace.

Jude 25 To the only wise GOD OUR SAVIOR, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.

Bro. Steve Winter

http://www.prime.org http://www.winterband.com

#trinity #religion #christian #christianity #philosophy #oneness #pentecostal #apostolic #bible #biblestudy #religious #jesus

1 0 +1