Urgent call to prayer | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Aug 30 '13

You real Christians need to be praying for the United States!

2Chr 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

2Chr 7:15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. 

2Chr 7:16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

I am talking to the real Oneness Christians here!  The trinitarians and other false churches are not called by His Name because they REJECT Jesus Name in baptism.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

They ignorantly chant Matt 28:19 and their faith is in VAIN!

1Cor 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 

1Cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 

Those who do not adhere to the Acts 2:38 salvation preached by Peter and Paul are NOT Christians!

The burden for the nation falls upon the real Acts 2:38 Christians.

PRAY that the Lord will clean the filth out of the Whitehouse and the rest of our government.  The corruption is a STENCH on both sides of aisle.   Pray for the Lord to raise up a standard against the children of Ishmael and their moon god and the teachings of their child molester prophet!

Don't bear with deceivers and bid god speed to ministers of Satan!!  Don't be an infidel! (from the word infidelity, get it?  What do you think the opposite of chaste is, eh?)

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 

2Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 

Don't complain about all the false churches and false preachers if you are not personally OBEYING the only commandment in the Bible that is repeated in the very next verse.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Chr 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Bro Steve Winter

http://www.prime.org

0 0 0