The dilemma of the trinity and other false preachers | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

http://biblefolk.com/forum/topic/dilemma-of-trinity-and-other-false-preachers

It is rare for a career false preacher to admit the truth of Acts 2:38 salvation even if they see it.  Here is their problem, for them to admit the truth of Acts 2:38 salvation they would have to admit that every soul that passed under their preaching is beyond hope and headed to a lake of fire and many of them have living relatives still attending his false church.  See the problem?  Like Alexander the coppersmith the false preacher, trinity and otherwise has his income dependent upon the idolatry he peddles. Many yea even most trinity preachers will choose to burn in the Lake of Fire with his victims rather than admit the truth. They have bills to pay!

Some people are not accustomed to seeing anyone obey the Bible regarding false preachers and are upset with me. Concerning the topic of what is the proper way to relate to false preachers, I have several scriptures that have influenced me.  

I Kings 18:26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed [it], and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But [there was] no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

I Kings 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awakened.

In the old testament the prophet of God mocked the idol worshiper''s preachers .

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

In the new testament false preachers are to be "accursed".  I am also reminded of Paul's prayer against the coppersmith.  Let us also consider that just as today the false preachers make money from their idol worship of the trinity and withstand the truth, the coppersmiths made money from the worship of their physical idols and withstood the truth that would have hurt their income.  Now, knowing what Paul knew, what worse curse could he have possibly uttered against Alexander:

II Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

II Timothy 4:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

What words could Paul have said that would have been any worse? Think about it, Paul would have been much kinder to simply curse him in the name of the Lord or to have even prayed blindness upon him.

Also when Paul delivered blasphemers over to Satan:

I Timothy 1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

I Timothy 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

I Timothy 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

In these new testament examples we are apparently seeing people who had heard the truth but continued in evil, just as we have false preachers on the internet that have now heard the truth but continue to deceive souls into hell in their false churches and labor to deceive souls here as well.  This is spiritual warfare.  I can not imagine Paul speaking Galatians 1:8 if he did not himself curse false preachers. 

Paul speaks of opposing Satan's ministers that would feign Christianity.

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

My sympathies and concerns do not go to those that are making their living deceiving souls into hell.  My sympathies and concerns go to those that are being deceived.

Paul expressed deep concern that a Christian would even "bear with" someone like a trinitarian that was preaching a "different Jesus".  Be assured that the "jesus" second person of the trinity is NOT the Alpha and Omega of the Bible.

II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.

II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

II Corinthians 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

II Corinthians 11:6 But though [I be] rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

A trinitarian preacher is a servant of Satan as much as any prophet of Baal ever was.  The catholic trinity is just as much an idol as Buddha, Allah or Krishna.  

I hope this helps...

Bible studies at http://www.youtube.com/brostevewinter

Bro Steve Winter DD

For Bible doctrine http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

The Forum post is edited by Bro Steve Winter DD Nov 1 '23
0 0 0