Modalism simply means monotheism. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jul 24 '13

Modalism simply means monotheism.

The real monotheistic  Oneness Christianity can be traced back to the 2nd Chapter of Acts.

We see generic "three god" false christian filth trying to classify the real "One God" Christian as some sort of cult and they will often bring up some group that the RCC were killing when they had free reign to do so.  It is good to remember that the same group doing the killing was also writing history.

Since we know from the Word of God that trinitarians are the spiritual whores and harlots in the Bible, we should also be aware that when such spiritual filth were allowed to murder true Christians, that they would accuse them of some type of "heresy".

One of the names that the whore and harlots would use is "modal monarchist" which basically means that the individual was a monotheist instead of a "three god" whore.

It is not surprising that the "three god" harlots would also "claim" to be "christian" today.  It is also not surprising that such spiritual scum would still have nice little "categories" to "categorize" the true Christians as they used to do when they would murder them.

The "harlot daughters" are the denominations that worship the same false gods as the "Great Whore" (the Catholic trinity).

Most of the false christian churches are daughters of the RCC.

That is another reason that no one can be saved in a trinity church.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The RCC "sitteth on many waters", she is international as are her filthy harlot daughters.

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Catholic "indulgences" and false religion have made many "drunk" with her false religion.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The "beast" is the economic community that the "Whore" (the RCC) rides on. The drunken nations support the Vatican.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

The pomp and jewelry and scarlet robes of the RCC etc.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The RCC is the mother of all of the trinity denomintations  (harlots).

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

When the whore and her harlots would murder the real Christians, they would call them "heretics" also instead of calling them "One God Apostolic Christians" they would call them "modal monarchists".  I am sure that some of the souls that the whore murdered were really heretics, but not the majority.

We need to consider also that the whore and her denominations were certainly not above simply LYING about the true saints that they were butchering.

No organization has murdered (as "heretics") so many real Apostolic Christians as the Roman Catholic Church!  History knows no other possible organization than the RCC to fit verse Rev 17:6.  Her harlot

daughters are every bit as filthy as their mother.  Speaking of abomination, several of the three god cults are even now ordaining Sodomites (see http://www.prime.org/Sewers.html

I guess I find it kind of amazing that, given the historical accounts of the murderous roots of the RCC, AND the blatant disregard for so much of the Bible's commandments; that so many people can be so deceived into a blind loyalty to such a filthy, ungodly cult.

To be a happy catholic or trinitarian one must simply close one's mind to historical events. One must reject most of the Bible that pertains to the new testament church (including the teachings of Peter).  The RCC must simultaneously claim Peter as "infallible pope" while declaring that he disobeyed Jesus by teaching JESUS NAME baptism (Acts 2:38). They must teach that Acts 2:38 is disobedience to Matt 28:19 (rather than the FULFILLMENT that it *really* was).

They must disregard the mentions of Jesus' earthly flesh brothers to continue their "mother god" cultism (which is actually the worship of Diana). It is no wonder that they found needful to murder much of the 

early Christian church (who knew only one God, Jesus[Jehovah Saviour]).

Galatians 1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the

Lord's brother.

Acts 1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

They must attempt to Biblically prove three gods, while knowing that 

they are going to tack a "one god" disclaimer on the end to try to appear "scriptural". Yet their gods are a "they" rather than a "he".

When pinned down concerning areas of gross disobedience they want to

talk about "love" and try to appear gentle and "loving", while their

cup still drips with the blood of thousands of true Christians.

There's nothing "Christian" about the RCC OR her harlot denominal daughters.

The RCC is the Great Whore.  It is no surprise when her members 

brazenly blaspheme against God, it is the nature of a harlot.

Prov 30:20   Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and 

wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. 

Rev 17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 

The church of "mystery trinity" and her filthy trinitarian daughters.

Bro Steve Winter

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0