Santa in the sky false-christianity | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD May 26 '14

In prayer my heart ached, would it not be wonderful if the "santa in the sky" trinity religion were true and all of the people in the trinity churches and all but the worst of the worst were going to be lovingly welcomed into heaven.   Wouldn't it be so much easier for me to be able to embrace all of the trinitarians as brethren and go play music in their churches.   No more of the malicious and vicious hateful actions against me by various trinitarians and reprobates, just one big happy family waiting for heaven....

BUT, it is WRITTEN!!!

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord 

How can I be saved if I reject the first of all the commandments?   

How can I be saved if I choose the approval of men above the Word of God as so many reprobates have?

Ezekiel 33:1 ¶ Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2  Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3  If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4  Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5  He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6  But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

7  So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8  When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9  Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

I cannot take the easy way!   I cannot preach the "santa claus in the sky" false-christianity to scratch itching ears and become popular.

2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The "santa in the sky" religion of the trinitarian is the religion of the prince of the power of the air!   You wonder why the broadcast airways are so full of false-christian doctrines of devils?

The "santa in the sky" is the prince of the power of the air!

Ephesians 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

The santa in the sky trinity religion will let you believe that to obey the Word of the Lord is "legalism".

2 Peter 2:19  While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

The world loves their santa in the sky trinity religion

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The world loves their santa in the sky preachers!

1 John 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Kind reassurances whispered to a man asleep in a burning building is not "love", but to so many in the false-christian "sky santa" trinity churches, that is how they have come to define "love".   

It would be so easy to join with the santa preachers, but LOVE will NOT allow it!

2 John 1:6  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

I really wish I was wrong, oh how much easier life would be for me....   But I have

a calling, I was bought with a price!

2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1 Corinthians 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1 Corinthians 7:23  Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

Titus 1:9  Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

The god of this world is the prince of the power of the air, is the lying santa in the sky and he and your hirelings cannot save you.   The words that scratch your itching ears now will only haunt you in hell.

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Acts 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Bro Steve Winter

For Bible doctrine http://biblefolk.com/forum/4

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

#christian #christianity #philosophy #trinity #religion #apostolic #pentecostal #oneness #bible #biblestudy #polytheism #monotheism

0 0 0