Some people confuse wisdom with spiritual whoredom | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Some people confuse wisdom with spiritual whoredom

Prov 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. 

That verse is teaching that winning souls is a wise thing to do.  It is not saying that compromise and spiritual infidelity are OK if one is trying to be a soul winner

That verse is one of the most misunderstood and abused verses by well meaning real Acts 2:38 Christians. It is used as an excuse for any compromise or fellowship with devils that suits the whim and fancy.  It is not WISDOM to violate the Word of God and corrupt oneself with false-christian deceivers or to become a partaker with them in their sin.

Have you ever said "God Bless you", "God speed" or any other Christian greeting to a trinity preacher or any other false preacher? (I speak of any who teach a false doctrine)

2John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 

2John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

"God speed" is more than just those two words.  It means any Christian greeting.

Jesus does not want unity between His Bride and the ministers of Satan!

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

A  great problem in this hour is lack of spiritual chastity.  Saints are being corrupted by simply bearing with deceivers.

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 

Just "bearing with" or "putting up with" a deceiver like a trinity preacher is spiritual infidelity, spiritual whoredom (think about what the word "chaste" means)

Prov 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. 

That verse does not say that wisdom is required to win souls.  It says that winning souls is a wise thing to do.  It is the Word of God that wins souls, not human wisdom.  

Some groups have church building down to a science.  (Ponder that.  It is in no way a complement.)

Bro Steve Winter 

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0
Valerie Hutchison
Valerie Hutchison Aug 1 '13
Amen
0 0 0