To all ignorant racist scum. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD

Just in case there are any racist scum reading here I feel to share a couple of things to simply ruin your day and maybe even longer if your mind can stretch that far.

1. Like them or not the Jews are God's elect, God's chosen people. They have good bad and ugly just like every other group and they are not perfect but who is?

Genesis 12:2  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Also do you know why God cursed Miriam with leprosy, racist scum?  It was because she criticized Moses for marrying a black woman.

Deuteronomy 24:8 Take heed in the plague of leprosy, that thou observe diligently, and do according to all that the priests the Levites shall teach you: as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do.

9 Remember what the Lord thy God did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.

Numbers 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Numbers 12:9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Other than this have a nice day!

Bro Steve Winter DD

0 0 0