Truth is counted as hate by the false-christian deceiver. | Forum

Bro Steve Winter DD
Bro Steve Winter DD Jun 30 '13

Truth is counted as hate by the false-christian deceiver.

To many people the truth that they could be using for self improvement is regarded as "hate" or "hate speech".  To many of those same people libel, false accusations, etc against a real preacher don't count as "hate".

To any real Acts 2:38 Christians, don't kid yourself about what is coming.  Already in Canada preachers cannot legally preach against certain sins like Sodomy because it would be "hate speech".  The anti-hate bandwagon sounds real nice unless you consider how many hate the Name of Jesus (especially in baptism) and hate the Acts 2:38 truth with great passion and sincerity.

Matt 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Just what do you think that real Christianity is and will be accused of to justify persecution?  Wake up folks!

If a person is sleeping in a burning building would it be love or hate to whisper kind reassuring words in their ear and try to make them as comfortable as possible?

2Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The Bible does NOT teach that real Christians should be tolerant of Satan's ministers and ALL trinity preachers whether professional or amateur ARE ministers of Satan and spoilers of souls.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Satan is in the false-christianity business.

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The devil doesn't care what flavor of poison his victims believe in just as long as they are full of poison.  As long as a person doesn't obey Acts 2:38 the devil doesn't care how holy and righteous they are.

It amazes me how quickly false-christians, reprobates, unlearned and unfaithful Oneness folks,  yea even atheists can set aside their differences when it comes time to attack a real preacher, but they serve the same master, the same devil so no big deal.

So is it hate to come against ministers of Satan who labor to deceive souls into hell?  Is it hate or love to, instead of scratching itching ears or becoming partakers with devils to preach even out of season to those who are being herded into a lake of fire by their sweet talking, love talking trinity preachers?

If you are a real Acts 2:38 Christian, don't be decieved!  It is a SIN for you to bear with trinity deceivers.  If you even give them Christian greetings then you ARE A PARTAKER with them in their SIN!  God speed would include things like "God bless you" or calling them "brother" or "sister" or calling them Christian!  It is not just the phrase "God Speed".

2John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I feel also to mention that every victim of that trinity garbage is not a teacher of it, but when one of them steps out and promotes it then they ARE a teacher regardless of their age.   Teenagers and older children go to hell each and every day.

Don't be swayed by the whining of those who labor to deceive souls into hell when they are confronted about the fact that they are deceiving souls into hell.  I even give those folks valid, factual information about themselves that they could use for self improvement.

You real Acts 2:38 Saints need to start loving your neighbor enough to obey Gal 1:8 regarding ministers of Satan who are deceiving your neighbors into hell.  Yea, you need to love your ENEMIES enough to obey Gal 1:8 regarding those ministers of Satan who would deceive your enemies into hell.

To other saints a little private message from me to you:  QUIT YOUR WHINING about how the truth is preached!  People are being deceived into a very real hell and this thing is just about to wrap up and the door is about to be shut.

Anyway, guess what?  After all this the Bible STILL SAYS:

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

I hope this helps...

Bro Steve Winter 

For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com

For Christian music http://www.winterband.com

0 0 0